Good looking, user-centred web design and print are the core to my business. I love what I do and think this shows through my work, whether it's high-quality web design and print design or corporate identity work.
My specialty is front-end web design and development, making pixel magic in photoshop and turning it into beautiful, semantic HTML & CSS. My interests, however, extend beyond the web and I love helping people with branding, print design and marketing strategy.
I've been able to fulfill that aim by contributing to some well recognised brands, government agencies and business's in Australia, the Middle East and now Asia.
What sets me apart?
- Simplicity - I demystify the jargon, simplify the proposal and explain the details of the work required.
- Collaboration - successful design needs continual iteration and I work with my clients to make sure the project is up-to-date even after the job completion date.
- Communication - means my clients are kept abreast of progress, potential problems or alternative solutions throughout the development lifecycle.
- Design - A well designed website or piece of marketing material is a key differentiator in a highly competitive market place and imperative to achieve maximum return on investment.
Look What I Can Do!
- Web Design - I build strategic, engaging websites that instantly reinforce credibility, communicate established messaging to intended audiences, and, ultimately converts users into customers.
- Wordpress - Sites built with WordPress allow clients the flexibility to add, update, and edit content within their site as they see fit, without any coding or knowledge of HTML markup.
- Branding & Identity - Consistency is the key to establishing brand identity and to turning your company's purpose and mission into a visual story. From brand guidelines to letterheads and everything in between, I develop strong visual identities that proliferate across mediums.
- Social Media - I can implement various social media networks in order to achieve marketing communication and branding goals. Social media marketing primarily covers activities involving social sharing of content, videos, and images for marketing purposes.
- HTML/CSS - Due to my meticulous attention to front-end development best practices, and responsive design, my sites perform flawlessly across all platforms and devices.
- Search Engine Optimization - Anyone who owns a business knows that owning a website and implementing search engine optimisation techniques is very important to establish their own online presence.
- Print Design - From brochures and flyers to trade show banners I create stunning on-brand collateral and marketing material.